January 19, 2014

New Beginnings..!!



Rays of light hit my face as the slow beams make its way
Deep down into my room through the window pane
Waking me to your mesmerizing smile like a gush of fresh air
I recognize the façade behind the grin returning with a shyly beam
Realizing that it was you all the way I was waiting for
As I walk back holding your hands towards the horizon beginning a new journey.


Life is making it turn on the new year with new beginnings , new hopes & promises and heart to share everything as one!

8 comments:

Bobby said...

Wish to hold your hand forever, Dear!

Srishti Menin said...

Simple yet beautiful, loved and reread each line. Happy New Year Dear..

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi

Kinda came here after a real long time...
A nice post, has a freshness to it. Reflects the happiness of the mind..or rather the Heart..
:)

Regards,

Rohit said...

Pleasant and simple ..nice keep posting

Ire said...

beautiful :)Update soon?

vikash pisharody said...

very touchy .. Fantabulous : -)

Anonymous said...

very touchy.... Fantabulous :-)

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Hello.. how you doing long time no posts ..


Bikram's